Monday, October 20, 2008

Highline Canal trail



The weather was absolutely perfect this past Saturday, so we went for a bike ride. We started at the trailhead off County Line Rd and headed north for about 5 miles. On our last bike ride, Haden lost it after only 5-6miles, so we didn't want to push our luck. B0th he and Regan tolerated their bike trailer well, with the bribe of stopping at the park we had passed around mile one. Regan fell asleep on top of Haden, so the poor little guy was squished, but he didn't complain. We stopped for ice cream at Bonnie Brae's on the way home. Regan had to have the waffle cone covered in sprinkles and filled with pink ice cream, and Haden thoroughly enjoyed helping Clint with his own chocolate cone.

2 comments:

JKLCP said...

Looks like tons of fun! I love CO weather!

Sarah said...

Hey! I was looking at Staci Gee's blog and saw your link. I just started blogging and I can't believe how many people I know that are bloggers! My address is timandsarahrunyon.blogspot.com. Hope all is well with you guys!
Sarah Runyon