Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Is it a boy or a girl?



Regan and Haden are expecting a new sibling to arrive toward the end of June. Both kids are VERY excited. Regan's eyes were huge the first time she felt the baby move! (It didn't just move, it was more like a somersault.) Regan insists that it is a dancing baby just like she was. We had to dance with her to keep her quiet, merely holding her while standing or swaying back and forth were not adequate. I sincerely hope this is NOT a dancing baby! Haden frequently kisses my belly and pats it lovingly. I hope that he is still affectionate towards the baby after it comes!


We have started getting some of the baby stuff out in hopes that the novelty of these new things will wear off by the time the baby comes, but we aren't having much success. Why is a bassinet so exciting? I wonder what the weight limit is?

2 comments:

GeAnna said...

Wow! I can't believe how detailed the ultrasound is. I want to say your having a little boy, but this also seems to be the year of the girl. Everyone I know (that is expecting) is having a girl...maybe you are going against the trend. I wish you all the best, and cant wait for your little one to arrive.

Dillon & Bree said...

Everyone I know is having a girl to...probably most of the same people...but they are all later in the year. So maybe you will have a boy like GeAnna thinks. Can't wait for when he or she arrives! Let us know when we can help out.