Friday, March 27, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

We celebrated our TENTH wedding anniversary this past week! My sister graciously took her own spring break from BYU and came out to watch the kids for us. We were able to spend time together without children before both kids came down with a high fever and a myriad of other symptoms. In lieu of flowers, Clint got me an edible arrangement. The kids loved it. I left it on the table to run upstairs and came down to find Haden thoroughly enjoying himself. At least he looked slightly guilty for being caught on the table! Clint is the best husband and I am so lucky to have him!

1 comment:

MnM said...

Cute flowers. Happy Anniversary. I love that Hayden can climb up on that huge table. I guess it pays to be tall! Hope the kids start feeling better soon.