Wednesday, April 1, 2009

My Little Fashionista

Last night was ward temple night. Clint went right after work and we were going to switch off. So as I was getting dressed, I was wearing a tan suede skirt that I only wear when I won't have kids with me and a black shirt, Regan came in to appraise my outfit. She said that I looked "kind of funny" in that outfit and then left. She came back a few seconds later holding some metallic purple Mardi Gras beads from her dress up trunk and told me to put them on because I would look "much better and prettier if I wore the Dacing with Stars necklace." (Dancing with the Stars is one of her favorite shows and they are always wearing glitzy outfits.) She looked apprehensive when I declined, but put the beads on herself, claimed that she was now prettier and pranced out of my room. Apparently I already embarrass my little girl! Oh, and don't try to do sealings when you are slightly dehydrated unless you want to meet the temple's very nice EMT!

1 comment:

Jen and Dakota said...

What happened at the temple? did you really meet the EMT? Wow. I will have to make sure to drink lot of water. I hope you are okay!