Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Regan's 1st day of Preschool




Regan finally started her second year of preschool at Trailswest Elementary School. She has been asking all summer when she was going to start preschool again. We had the Meet & Greet Monday and school started Wednesday. She has the same teacher and speech therapist that she had last year. She LOVES her teachers and was glad that many of the kids in her class are the same as well. Haden and I both miss her while she is gone, but know that she is having a wonderful time. One morning, I was going to go running after I dropped her off, so I wore my running clothes. She was apparently very embarrassed because she told me that I was not cute and needed to change into something else. I refused. When we got to preschool, she wouldn't let me hang around and talk to the teacher. She told me to leave immediately after I signed her in. To save her embarrassment, I now change into my running clothes after I drop her off. I had no idea it was that big of a deal for her! (Regan refuses to smile nicely and will only give me these ridiculous poses when I try to take her picture.)

No comments: