Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Merry Christmas

Christmas with kids is so much fun! I love seeing their expressions when they come down the stairs and see all the presents under the tree. (We don't have any presents under the tree until the kids go to bed Christmas Eve-my kids have little self control when it comes to presents.) This year both kids were spoiled, Regan loves her Barbie house and Haden had so much fun fishing for Regan with his new Spiderman pole that it had to disappear until we actually take him fishing. The Zhu Zhu pet was a hit, and has surprisingly not been stepped on as it wanders around the kitchen while I am making dinner.

1 comment:

Mikey & Melissa said...

wow, I can't believe how much your kids are growing up. they are such cuties. i heard you had dinner with breeanna and her family. I wish I could have been there. That would have been a lot of fun.