Sunday, December 19, 2010

Haden's Birthday Party

Haden has been asking for a friend birthday party since Regan had hers in June. Since Stinky the Garbage Truck is one of his favorite toys to play with while wandering around the toy section of the store, we settled on a garbage truck theme. We invited a few of his close friends and planned some games. We read "I Stink!" (a book about a garbage truck), colored some pictures of garbage trucks, picked up some "garbage" and ate cake.

The boys were pretty loud and crazy until they were picking up candy. It was almost silent as they filled their buckets! The noise level returned once the candy was all picked up.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

We love the I Stink book. What a super fun party theme. I might use some of your ideas for our mommy and me book club when we read that book. I hope you are doing well.