Sunday, December 5, 2010

Lila is 4 months!


Okay, she's really 5 months, but I am a little slow about getting this post done. At 4 months she weighed 13 lbs 10 oz (34%) and was 24 3/4 inches long (52%). The stats make her seem like a light weight, but the rolls on her thighs and arms speak differently! Lila is still a dream child. She is always smiling and laughing. She still tolerates Haden's affection, although this morning Haden stormed into my room to tell me that Lila wasn't being gentle! According to him, Lila pushed him and pulled his hair. Apparently she is finally getting old enough to retaliate! Haden always omits his previous actions that elicit such responses from his sisters. Lila loves eating just about anything we put in her mouth. (She yells if we eat and she doesn't get to.) It is so much fun watching her personality develop! Even though Haden told me he wished she was a brother, we all love her very much!
One night, I read a bedtime story to all three kids in Regan's bed. I left Lila there while I took Haden to his bed. I came back to both girls sound asleep. So sweet!

No comments: