Monday, March 12, 2012

Backseat Driver

I have the most ridiculous backseat driver, and he's only four. "Mom, turn your arrow on, you are about to turn! Now turn your other arrow on because you are going to turn the other way. Mom, that was a yellow light! You are supposed to stop for yellow lights! Mom, Why didn't you turn your arrow on? You are supposed to turn it on! Mom, you're going kind of fast, I don't want a policeman to take you to jail. Mom, you are going the wrong way, our house is not this way!" He's a little outrageous! Life around here is not boring with that kid. I do hope this is a short lived phase, though. Oh, and I have no idea why he thinks that speeding warrants you a trip to jail. Little stinker.

1 comment:

Luke and Shayna Waldron said...

That is fun for you all the backseat driving. I haven't talked to you for awhile. How are you all doing?