Sunday, June 3, 2012

Regan's Field Day

Regan had her field day last Friday afternoon.  I love her PE teacher.  She always comes up with fun activities for them to do.  Among other things, they threw Frisbees, and water noodles (javelins), (the boy in the red shirt introduced Regan to the word "sexy".  Wasn't that kind of him?  I didn't think I would ever be discussing "sexy" with a 6 year old!  Blasted kid!)

 played volleyball,
 ran relay races, (Regan is smoking the boy who is supposed to be her competitor.  His family clearly does not take running as seriously as we do!  Clint was so proud!)
 
 and played several different games with the parachute.
 
Lila was happy with her treats!  Haden had my  phone whenever I wasn't taking pictures with it, thus none of him.  (We had spent all morning at a playdate for Haden and I was running late to make it to field day, so I forgot my good camera.)

Regan loved field day, and honestly, the rest of us just endured it.  Too much hot sun for one day!  I got sunburned on my nose and Lila tells me it's an "owie"  and she kisses it for me regularly.  She really can be so sweet!  (On a side note, one time she and Haden were fighting.  She hit Haden and he retaliated.  She gave him a dirty look, paused to kiss her arm where he had hit her and then slugged him back.  I was laughing too hard to intervene!)

No comments: