Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Girls' Camp

Girls' Camp was the first time I have left my kids overnight.  Crazy, huh?  I am so grateful Savannah, my sister, was able and willing to take off work to watch my little stinkers.  I love my young women.  They are so much fun to be with!  Despite the bears, we all had a wonderful time!
 

Maddie and I spent the first night in hammocks under the stars.  Bears were more of a problem the following day so it was requested that we sleep in a tent the last night.  It was probably a good thing; a bear was chased right through our campsite 5 minutes after we returned from our early morning bathroom run!


 
I am lucky that I have such wonderful friends that I get to serve with! We have the best time together! I wish we would have gotten a picture of all of us!
When I got home, (Regan's birthday), I found this sign waiting for me.  Clint said it was all Regan's idea.  I love my sweet kids! 

No comments: