Friday, May 8, 2009

An answer to prayer


A few days ago Regan was saying the prayer before we left for preschool. She thanked Heavenly Father for giving her a bicycle. I was surprised and a little confused. I hadn't given her a bicycle, nor did she know about the bike I had bought several weeks ago on Craigslist that I was hiding in the basement until her birthday. I questioned her further, but she didn't really say much. That night we were rearranging stuff in the basement and she found her hidden bike. She wasn't even terrifically surprised, just acted like, "Oh yeah, Heavenly Father was going to give me a bike today." So, now she has a bike, and I need to come up with a different birthday present for her.

2 comments:

MnM said...

What great faith!! She is so cute.

Sarah said...

Children have the most amazing faith. No wonder we are asked to be like little children. Thanks for sharing!!