Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Haden's 1st Crush

Haden has been in preschool for a few months now. Every time I drop him off or pick him up a cute little girl named Ellen runs over to play with Lila while I talk to the teacher, sign Haden out, etc. Last week the class was walking back to their classroom after watching a movie when I came to pick Haden up. Haden and Ellen were holding hands. It was super cute! I'm not sure who's idea it was. Haden has been talking about Ellen a lot at home. She is his favorite friend at school. He really wants her to come over for a playdate and will say that he misses her when there is no preschool. He didn't want to go to school when he was sick, though because he didn't want to get Ellen sick. Very considerate! Yesterday when we got to school, Ellen exclaimed, "Haden, you're here!" and ran over to give him a hug. When I ask him why he misses her, he says, "Because I love her, mom!"

No comments: