Sunday, March 2, 2014

Christmas 2013

Merry Christmas!  Despite the best of intentions, Christmas cards did not go out.  Neither did Valentine's day cards.  There's always next year!  The kids were so excited for all their presents!  Only for Regan to wake up feeling miserable.  We've really had rotten luck being sick on so many typically very fun days! She retreated to the couch and her siblings wreaked havoc on everything else.  They were very sweet and brought presents for Regan to open.
 Tyler doesn't really like having his siblings hold him, despite their enthusiasm!
 Once again, each kid's presents seemed to have a theme.  Haden got lots and lots of legos.  Regan got clothes and American Girl stuff.  Lila got princess stuff.  I'm pretty sure her favorite present was her princess lip gloss. 
 
 Clint gave the kids a bunch of darts and nerf guns.  He set up boxes to hide behind and then war commenced.  Savannah and Dale were visiting for Christmas and Tyler's baby blessing.  Dale and Haden had the best time shooting each other.  There were darts everywhere! 
We had a good Christmas and everyone was spoiled!  I love spending Christmas with my family!  We blessed Tyler on December 29 since Dale and Savannah were already in town.  And sadly, I don't think I got any pictures of the day.  He was well behaved for his blessing, though.  Clint gave him a wonderful blessing; he always does. 
 
This was the first Christmas since Haden was born that we didn't go to Idaho.  We did do a lot of fun things around Denver, though. Lots of shopping, looking at Christmas lights, ice skating, and more nerf wars than I can count filled our break.  I love my little family and I love knowing that we can be together forever!

No comments: