Sunday, March 2, 2014

Haden turns 6!!

Haden turned 6!!  And woke up that morning with a stomach bug.  He declared it the "worst day ever!!!"  Poor guy.  He was too sick to do much of anything, but lay on the couch and watch tv.  By the evening, he mustered up enough energy to open presents.  He's going through an Avenger phase so it was easy to find presents for him.
 A few days later he was ready for his cake.  He wanted a cake that he was able to put his avengers on top of.  Super easy!!  I think his favorite part was lighting the candles BY HIMSELF!  He's turned into quite the pyro as of late. 
 
I didn't have my act together enough to throw a party for him on or near his actual birthday, but he finally got one last week.  We went to Dart Warz where he and his friends had the best time shooting nerf guns at each other. 
 
I love my sweet Haden.  He is a huge help around the house.  He does laundry, cleans bathrooms, and makes pancakes all without help.  He adores his little brother and takes very good care of him.  Haden is excelling in school, reading and doing math problems several grade levels ahead of kindergarten.  He enjoys taking both piano and swimming lessons and loves shooting guns.  I always have such a good time when we hang out together!  I love my little guy! 

No comments: