Sunday, March 2, 2014

Tyler Beckett Waldron

 
 After a long and rather miserable pregnancy, Tyler Beckett Waldron was born on November 30, 2013.  I made it just long enough that he will never have a Thanksgiving or Black Friday birthday!  Yeah, that mattered to me.  He was my biggest, 8 lbs 7 oz and was 21 inches long.  Delivery was a breeze, and his siblings couldn't wait to meet him!  When Lila was born, we refused to tell anyone if she was a boy or a girl or her name until after we had talked to Regan.  This was Haden's turn.  He was over the moon about having a little brother!
 I hope he wasn't choking her!
 Savannah comes for every baby.  She is always so good to take a break from her life to come help us.  And the kids loved having her here!
I don't take nearly as many pictures with my camera as I  used to.  Most of my pictures of Tyler are on several different phones and Ipads and I am too lazy right now to track down the devices and download pictures.  We all adore little Tyler and I am so grateful he was healthy.  Other than a rather sensitive stomach, he is a very good baby.  He tolerates being put in his car seat at least three and sometimes 5 or 6 times a day as we shuttle his siblings to different activities.  As long as he is being held or bounced on the exercise ball, he is content to sit and watch.  I suspect it is only a matter of time before he is in on all the action.  The kids are so good to him. Even three months later, the kids still fight over who gets to hold him or take care of him in the car.  I hope that they always love each other that much! 

No comments: