Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Bedtime

Last night I went out with friends leaving Clint to put the kids to bed. While he was taking care of Lila, Regan read Haden a bedtime story. It was one of Haden's favorite books that he has memorized. When Haden told her that she was reading it wrong she told him that she knew, but she was doing the best she could. He was understanding and I think happy just to have her try to read to him. When it was time for bed, Haden decided that he was scared of the dark. (He has slept in a dark room all by himself for quite a while now, but he is very good at taking advantage of situations!) Regan offered to sleep on the floor with him. The camping mats and sleeping bags came out. When I got home, this is what I found. Both kids asleep with their arms intertwined. I hope they are always each other's best friends. I love my kids so much!

No comments: