Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Happy Birthday Lila!

My sweet little girl turned one! Where has all the time gone? I think time goes faster and faster with each baby. Lila is getting so big! She has a mouthful of teeth (10, I think, on her birthday), already likes to tease, and can hold her own against pretty much anybody. She loves playing in water and dancing to music. Her favorite song is Madonna's "Into the Groove." She hates her car seat and screams until I turn on Madonna. Then, the screaming stops and her hips and arms start moving to the music. When the song ends and the next one begins, she will yell until I turn it back to her song. One year olds are not supposed to be that opinionated! Lila loves shoes, although not so much if they are on her feet. She is an absolute mama's girl. She doesn't crawl, but scoots around on her bottom. My sisters say that she moves like a gorilla. She loves to feed herself and is insanely messy. She likes to lick her food before committing to an entire bite. If she doesn't like it, it is quickly thrown overboard. She always rubs her food covered hands through her hair. When she is done eating, she's rather disgusting! She is beginning to play well with her siblings. I love my beautiful, little stinker!
Regan and Haden wrapped up some of their old toys for Lila to unwrap. She had a lot of help unwrapping her presents!
We had strawberries and macaroni and cheese for dinner. I think she ate her weight in strawberries!
She had a fabulous time tearing apart her birthday cake!
I love watching her personality develop! She is definitely her own little girl!
I love you Lila!

No comments: