Thursday, July 11, 2013

High Flyer Awards

Every quarter at Regan's elementary school, a few kiddos from each class are recognized for their good behavior.  Regan has received an award every year and I try to make it a special day for her.  Clint takes the afternoon off and we find somewhere else for Haden to go.  Assemblies are not his favorite thing!  Lila is usually fairly well behaved.
 Regan earned two high flyer awards.  The first, from Miss Berwecky, I knew about.  The second one, from her movement teacher, was a surprise!
 Regan always carefully picks her outfits and accessories for these assemblies.  She insists on dressing up and loves wearing her heels to school.  She got her ears pierced a few months back, but will only let Clint change her earrings for her.  Clint waited around to go to work so he could put her earrings in for her that morning.  He really is a pretty amazing dad!  I was rather offended, though, when Regan said she didn't think I knew how to put earrings in.  I'm pretty sure I have put more earrings in than Clint!  She will forever be her daddy's girl!
Afterwards, we picked up Haden and had a picnic at a park while Clint played hooky for the rest of the day.  I love hanging out with my little family!  I am proud of my very well behaved little Regan! 

No comments: