Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Sea World

The next day we met Clint's brother and his family at Sea World.  I love Sea World!  The cold weather chased a lot of people away, but made the water rides not quite as fun. Or so everyone said, I didn't go on any of them!
 
 Instead, I took Lila to see the shows.  She was fabulous!  She may have been bribed with cotton candy, but she still sat and watched the shows with me.  It worked out well since she was too little for most of the rides everyone else was going on.
 Lila almost fell into the pool trying to touch the sting rays, but then would jerk back quickly when she actually got one.  Luckily, I had a change of clothes for her.
 My kids always love hanging out with their cousins!
 What show is complete without popcorn?  I don't even remember how many times we had to refill this silly bucket!
 Poor little Lila was completely worn out!
 
 
 
 I rarely get to spend much time with Regan whenever we go anywhere with her cousins.  She loves hanging out with them!
 
Everyone loved Sea World, and we will definitely be back.  Hopefully, when the weather is warmer!

No comments: