Friday, July 19, 2013

Regan

My sweet not so little girl turned 8 this year.  I love this girl so much!  She was the one who made me a mom.  I cannot imagine life without her.  She is a very good friend to everyone, not the least bit interested in boys, and still spends considerable time dressing and accessorizing.  Her favorite part of every vacation is planning and packing her outfits.  Peer pressure doesn't seem to phase her, but everything her Aunt Savannah tells her is law.  She is becoming quite the accomplished pianist and dreams of going to Hawaii.  She has expensive taste in just about everything, but loves finding fabulous deals on the jewelry clearance racks.  She regularly tells people that when she turns 16, she wants a Lexus IS 350.  She and I went to look at model homes one afternoon.  When the salesman asked what we thought, she told him, very politely, that none of the houses were for us because there was no where to put her grand piano or do cartwheels.  (She doesn't yet have a grand piano, but is very good at planning ahead.) We left the salesman speechless.  She loves going to Disneyland and will ride Splash Mountain as many times as she can get someone to go with her.  She loves eating at Cheesecake Factory and getting bouquets of flowers from her dad.  I hope my girl know how much our family loves her!
 Since a trip to Hawaii is not imminent, we got her a shaved ice machine.  All three kiddos love it.  We were having shaved ice daily for a very long time!
I love you, Regan!

No comments: