Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Merry Christmas!

 
Merry Christmas!  Okay, so it is July when I finally got around to blogging about it, but still.....
 
 It was very easy to figure out presents for my kiddos this year.  Each kid seemed to have a theme they were currently obsessed with.
 Regan loves all things American Girl.  Caroline joined our family this year, along with several new outfits.
 Between Christmas and his birthday, Haden now owns nearly every Star Wars toy sold at either Target or Walmart.  He was one happy kid!
 Lila got lots of new princesses.  She was thrilled!
And of course there was princess lip gloss in her stocking.  I actually think that was her favorite present!  She went through all three tubes in only a couple of days.  But who can resist that smile?  Even if her entire face is covered in sticky lip gloss?
 
I love my family so much and absolutely love spoiling them with their favorite toys!  I also love teaching them about the birth of our Savior.  I am grateful to have each one of them in my life.  We did take our annual trip to Idaho immediately after Christmas, but we must have been having too much fun to take any pictures!

No comments: